|Dobin and Hoeck Internal Medicine
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRACTICE
Our promise to you:
• Our practice is committed to coordinating your care across multiple setting, including hospital follow-up, assisted living, etc.
• We are concerned about your total health, including sick care (acute sinusitis, back pain, etc), management of chronic conditions (diabetes, heart disease ,etc) behavioral
health (depression, anxiety, etc), lifestyle modification (exercise, weight loss, seat belt use, smoking cessation, etc), and preventive health care (immunizations, scheduled
• The care we provide will follow generally accepted guidelines (“evidence based care”) such as immunization schedules, screening tests (mammograms, PSA, lab testing, etc),
and medication use.
• We will provide referrals to specialty providers and work to coordinate your care.
• We will always endeavor to treat you with courtesy and to respect your confidentiality
Our expectations of you:
• In order to provide the most comprehensive care possible, we ask that you provide comprehensive health information, such as medical history, health status, medications,visits
to specialists, recent testing done elsewhere, and data from recent hospitalizations or ER visits.
Our office hours:
• MONDAY: 8:30 AM – 5 PM
• TUESDAY: 8:30 AM – 5 PM
• WEDNESDAY: 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
• THURSDAY: 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
• FRIDAY: 8:30 AM – 5 PM
How to reach our office:
• During office hours:
• After office hours and on weekends (to leave a non urgent message regarding referrals, appointments, etc):
For weekend prescriptions please ask the pharmacy to send the request via computer ( surescripts ), we check that system daily over the weekend.
• After hours and on weekends to reach the provider on call ( for urgent problems or questions)
• For urgent care outside of our regular office hours, we recommend:
Right Time Care (Crofton)
Bowie Health Center (Bowie)
Anne Arundel Medical Center (Annapolis)